In the hot summer months, it’s all about being comfy, cute, and casual. We’ve all made the mistake of wearing a new fitted shirt for a day outdoors, and feeling (or worse… being able to see) the sweat rolling down our backs. To help us learn from our mistakes, we’re excited to introduce Kendall, a senior at Auburn University, for another edition of Snag This Look! Is she adorable, or what?
Kendall said that during college, she really only wore “real” clothes when she was going out on the weekends. But since she began working this summer, her entire wardrobe has changed. She wore this outfit while walking around downtown San Jose and San Fransisco. It was the perfect, in-between casual outfit.
From top to bottom:
- BDG Chambray button down shirt: Urban Outfitters, $59.00
- Green shorts: American Eagle, $24.99
- Tory Burch flats: Tory Burch Store, $225.00 (Kendall says: “These shoes were an investment, but I absolutely love them! They’re perfect for work, but can also be worn casually for a day out.”)
- Crossbody bag: MICAHEL by Michael Kors, $188.00
- Watch: MICHAEL by Michael Kors, $225.00
- Wrap bracelet: Guess, $22.00
Chambray shirts are so in right now. And as you know, this isn’t the first time that we’re talking about Michael Kors on TwentyTweets. Kendall’s bag is perfect for those on-the-go vacation days… and her watch is spot on for just about any outfit. Try combining and layering bracelets with a watch for the final touch. This outfit is definitely snag-worthy… thanks Kendall!
Have a friend who’s always up-to-date with the latest trends? Let us feature him or her on TwentyTweets! Send us an email at email@example.com. 🙂