Congrats all around to Kourtney K. and Scott Disick for the birth of their new baby girl, Penelope Scotland! Whether you hate them or love them, it’s all over the news this morning (proving again that America’s obsessed with reality TV). Anyways, we thought we’d shed some light this Monday morning on some of the strangest celebrity baby names in honor of baby Penny (Wonder if they’ll use that nickname?) Personally, I’m a fan of the name Penelope, but I’m not too sure about the middle name Scotland. I’m sure you’ve heard and/or seen some of these now-famous names on this list before… But it’s always fun to re-visit the quirky ones, right? Happy Monday!
- Rumer Glenn, Scout Larue, and Tallulah Belle: The daughters of actor Bruce Willis and actress Demi Moore
- Locklyn Kyla: Daughter of actor Vince Vaughn and actress Kyla Weber
- Kingston James McGregor and Zuma Nesta Rock: Sons of musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
- Harlow Winter Kate and Sparrow James Midnight: Daughter and son of TV personality Nicole Richie and musician Joel Madden
- Apple and Moses: Daughter and son of actress Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Martin
- Spike: Son of actor Mike Myers and wife Kelly Tisdale
- Egypt: Son of musician Alicia Keys and producer Kasseem David Dean
- Coco Riley: Daughter of actress Courtney Cox Arquette and actor David Arquette
- Moroccan Scott and Monroe: Son and daughter of singer Mariah Carey and rapper Nick Cannon
- Denim Cole and Diezel Ky: Sons of musicians Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis
- Blue Ivy: Daughter of singer Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z (read our post about baby Blue’s birth here)
- Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper Seven: The three sons and daughter of soccer player David Beckham and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham
Something tells me that if these kids were born to anyone besides their famous parents, they’d be the target of every bully in middle school. But since their parents are raking in the money and fame, I seem to think that they’ll be just fine. For a full list of celeb baby names, visit infoplease.com.
CONGRATULATIONS again to the Kardashian and Disick families! Just like big brother Mason Dash, Penelope Scotland is making a statement by breaking the sequence of “K” names.
What are your thoughts on these quirky names? Share them with us @20sTweet!