It’s FRIDAY and we haven’t made a fun play list in a while. A couple months ago we threw together a fun gym smorgasbord board of songs … So why not do the same now, but with all of my faves from my recently added on iTunes? This will be quick and painless, guys. I know you have some drinking to do!
Side note: “Call Me Maybe” will
maybe definitely NOT be on this list. I am a hater.
Crank those speakers up and enjoy!!
- Calvin Harris Ft Ne-Yo: “Let’s Go”
- Usher: “Lemme See”
- Gotye ft Kimba: “Somebody I Used to Know (Radio Version)”
- David Guetta ft Sia: “Titanium”
- Gotye ft Kimba/Avicii: “Somebody I Used to Know v. Levels” (As you can see, I am totally obsessed with this song and every version out there!)
- Meek Mill ft. Drake and Jeremih: “Amen”
- Justin Bieber ft. Drake: “Right Here”
- One Direction: “What Makes You Beautiful” (don’t hate)
- Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull: “Dance Again”
- Chris Brown: “Turn Up the Music”
- Rihanna: “Where Have You Been”
- The Wanted: “Glad You Came”
- Fun: “We Are Young”
Did I miss anything? What are you guys listening to tonight? Let us know @20sTweet or right here in the comment section. Salud!