Someone here at TwentyTweets is celebrating a birthday today. WHO?! Only one of the most motivated people EVER! Without her, TwentyTweets definitely would NOT exist. Without further adieu… DRUMROLL PLEASE….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIKA!
Our gorgeous Pennsylvanian is 23 years young today. Even though Blink 182 might have once said, “Nobody likes you when you’re 23,” no one would ever have this to say about Erika. Since we’re so thankful for her amazing drive and determination to start this blog (and she’s a damn awesome person, too), some of us took a minute to individually wish this babe a happy birthday. Here are our messages:
- Erika- Throughout our four years at URI, you’ve taught me so much about responsibility, drive, and how to pursue a dream. I always looked up to your constant determination in class and during gymnastics…in and out of the gym. You literally live out the motto “Go hard or go home!” Although we may not see each other often, we now have our TwentyTweets baby to coddle and our “tripod” is stronger than ever before. I know I can ALWAYS count on you for advice and I hope you feel as comfortable with me! Have a great one, doll! ~Brittni
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend, Erika. Without you our blog wouldn’t have been possible and our “tripod” would not exist. Thanks for all of your advice (both “professional” and personal)–there are times where I would be absolutely lost without you. You’re a fabulous friend and an awesome writer. Basically, you’re just a whole bunch of fantastic I hope you have an amazing birthday! You deserve it! ~Jenna
- Happy Birthday, Erika! Thank you so much for always listening to my ideas for future articles and working so hard to get TwentyTweets on the map! I don’t know where would we be without you! I hope you have an amazing birthday! ~Taylor
Happy birthday, Erika!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Thanks for all you do for TwentyTweets!!! You rock!! ~Katy
- Happy birthday Erika!!! I hope you have a fantastic day! You deserve it… running a blog is hard work I look forward to many more Freaky Fridays to come! ~Samantha (our great friend over at ForeverTwentySomethings)
- Erika- Happy Birthday!!! It’s been so great to reconnect with you outside of URI and through TwentyTweets. I loved the idea of the blog so much that I basically begged to be included… so thank you! I’ve had so much fun getting to work with you and knowing the other bloggers. I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday! Do something crazy! Someone said this to me today: “Say YES to life!” so just do whatever makes you happy today xoxo ~Kate
Once again, Happy Birthday girlfriend! Hope it’s a great one! xoxoxo